Here’s our Fall 2013 newsletter:
We’ve been busy–here are some highlights:
- Departure Date: January 1, 2014 (How’s that for a great way to start a new year?)
- We’re official! (Our first three-year term started September 23.)
- MTI (Our four weeks of training were powerful and helpful.)
What’s next for us?
- Spanish classes at Lane Community College
- Selling our Springfield house
We’re working (again) on our Springfield house: tearing out carpets and the 60 year old linoleum underneath, refinishing floors, and painting. We also have leaves to rake and windows to wash. We hope to get it back on the market before Thanksgiving.
For our Lane County friends, here’s your chance to help send two missionaries to the field. We have many tasks–small and large–and we’d appreciate help:
- Saturday, November 16, 8-5
- Saturday, November 23, 8-5
- 706 Fifth Street, Springfield
Do you only have an hour or two? That’s fine, anything helps. Just call 541-359-7633 ahead of time so we can plan.
Jody & Scott